This easy recipe will elevate your cauliflower from bland to extraordinary. The smoky, roasted flavours and soft, creamy texture may convert even the biggest cauliflower skeptics into its biggest fans!
|1 to 2 tablespoons||olive or vegetable oil||15 to 30 mL|
|1 teaspoon||chili powder|
|1 teaspoon||brown sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon||garlic powder|
|1/2 teaspoon||ground pepper|
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Cut cauliflower head into florets, around 1 to 1.5 inches (3-4 cm) in length and rinse in a colander. Allow to drain.
- In a large bowl combine oil and all dry ingredients with a whisk.
- Add cauliflower to bowl and mix well until florets are evenly coated.
- Spread coated cauliflower onto a large pan in a single layer.
- Bake for approximately 25 mins, turning halfway to brown equally. Cauliflower is done when pierced with a fork easily.
Tips & Tricks
Line your baking sheet with aluminum foil for a quick clean up.