The flavor of these delicious potatoes compliments a wide variety of dishes.
|1.5 lbs||potatoes, cut into 1 inch (2.5cm) cubes||680 g|
|2 tablespoons||olive oil||30 mL|
|1 tablespoon||minced garlic||15 g|
|1 teaspoon||salt||5 g|
|1/2 teaspoon||dried oregano||1 g|
|1/2 teaspoon||dried basil||1 g|
|1/2 teaspoon||dried thyme||1 g|
|1/2 teaspoon||dried dill||1 g|
|1/2 teaspoon||crushed black pepper||1 g|
|1/4 teaspoon||cayenne pepper (optional)||0.5 g|
- Preheat Oven to 450°F (250°C).
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, oil, minced garlic, salt, oregano, basil, thyme, dill, black pepper and cayenne. Stir until evenly coated. Place potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes in oven, turning occasionally to brown evenly.
Tips & Tricks
- Simplify your clean up by first placing a layer of aluminum foil on your baking sheet.
- If time allows, let your potatoes marinate in the oil and herbs for 15-30 minutes for better flavor infusion.