A tasty way to prepare zucchini as a snack or a side dish. Even those who are not fans of zucchini may change their minds after a taste.
|1 tablespoon||virgin olive oil||15 mL|
|1/4 cup||grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/4 cup||panko bread crumbs|
|1/2 teaspoon||ground black pepper|
|1/4 teaspoon||garlic powder|
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice the zucchini in 1/4-inch (6 mm) slices and place in a bowl; toss with the olive oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine grated Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, flour, black pepper, oregano and garlic powder.
- Dip slices into coating, covering both sides and place on cooking sheet.
- Bake for approx. 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.