|1 1/2 cups||all-purpose flour|
|1 teaspoon||baking soda|
|1 1/2 teaspoons||ground cinnamon|
|3/4 cup||brown sugar, packed|
|1/4 cup||vegetable oil|
|1 teaspoon||pure vanilla extract|
|1 cup||diced apple, peeled and cored|
|3/4 cup||fresh or frozen cranberries|
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) and line standard 12-cup muffin tins with paper or silicone liners.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, sugar, ground cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- In a large size bowl, whisk eggs, brown sugar, milk, oil and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until combined. Gently fold apple and cranberries into batter.
- Distribute batter evenly into prepared cups.
- Cook for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.